Join our national network of approved tradesmen
If you’re a qualified gas/heating engineer, plumber or electrician, based in the UK, you can benefit from joining our national network of professionals. Check out the many benefits of working with us:
- We pay promptly, usually within seven working days of completing the job
- We carry out all of our servicing during the quieter summer months, helping you with your work and cash flows
- We pay you directly so you don’t have to take payments from separate individuals
- Our customer base is expanding rapidly throughout the UK and we have a growing demand for qualified tradesmen, so you can spend less time looking for new customers
- Whilst we can’t guarantee set levels of work, as an independent business you are free to decline any jobs we offer you
- All jobs are in a 15 miles radius so you won’t have to travel far to the jobs we give you
- With us, you can reduce downtimes and manage your workload throughout the year.
How to join the YourRepair national network
It’s really simple. Just download the short application form at the bottom of this page, answer a few questions and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your public liability insurance. You’ll then receive a call from us within a few days.
Accepting work from us
We ask that you only accept a job that we send to you if you can attend the property by the end of the following working day for general repairs and two hours for uncontrollable water leaks. If you are too busy to attend within this timeframe, we ask you to politely decline the job.
If you accept a job, you will receive a text message and an email with our client’s contact details, along with a brief description of the fault. You should then make contact as soon as possible to arrange a suitable day and time to visit the property.
Completing a repair
Attend, diagnose the fault and carry out any repair that can be completed within one hour. If any further parts or labour are required, call us to obtain authorisation for any additional costs.
We pride ourselves on paying promptly and aim to process and make payment to you within seven working days.
If you are interested in working with YourRepair, please contact us on 0330 223 4422 or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to working with you.