We know we are only as good as our workforce
As Staffordshire and Cheshires leading plumbing & heating company, our aim is to recruit and retain the highest calibre plumbing & heating engineers in the area.
Our carefully designed systems and processes remove distractions, such as estimating, invoicing, administration and more, enabling our engineers to focus on achieving standards and efficiency others simply cannot compete with. We then retain our workforce by combining this with a rewarding work environment and high rates of pay.
Plumbing & Heating Engineer
If you believe you have what it takes to be a Your Repair engineer and you meet the following criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01270 747 898.
- Have five years of work experience (including boiler breakdown experience)
- Have all relevant trade qualifications
- Be over 25 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Have held a full driving licence for more than 5 years
- Have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Pass a CRB (DBS) check. (criminal records bureau)
- Have three verbal, relevant references
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Be well groomed tidy and well presented
- Be reliable and punctual
- Be conscientious at all times
- Have good communication skills
- Be well organised and self-motivated
- Able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Have experience working for domestic customers
- Be conversant with smart phone technology
Please note that all our engineers and office based support staff are required to sign a declaration before they are able to represent our company. The declaration states:
I hereby agree that I shall not engage in any transaction which does not benefit all parties involved. The customer, yourself, and the company.
We are also looking for: